Example Docker Architecture for deploying the Consulta Backend on Linux Server Environments
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
This Repository is only for production use! Do not try to deploy this at your local dev
setup as it will fail!
- git, python3, pip3, virtualenv, Docker, docker-compose
- Fulfill Requirements above
- Clone this repo
- Check if there is no other process listening on port 80 than nginx in the docker environment (script will shut down docker environment so you do not need to stop it yourself)
- Django and Gunicorn in one container
- “Error starting Userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:80: bind: address already in use”: nginx or some other process is listening on port 80, check for process with
netstat | grep 80 or
top | grep nginx